Friday, April 17, 2009

AMERICAN SALE on SIMINOE BOOKS



Some of you have asked how you can get copies of my books. They are pretty available on line at Amazon and my website, but expensive because they are shipped from THAILAND. NOW, special for American residents only I can gladly offer ECHO POOL for $10 and THOSE WHO HEAR for $8.

This sale is possible because of my good friend KELLEY who smuggled 20 of my books in his suitcase back to the USA. Without massive shipping, the books are not so expensive! 

SEND A CHECK to:

Elaine Siminoe

107 Cedar Street

Kearney, Nebraska 68845

Tell her which book you want and give her your return address. THIS OFFER ENDS WHEN THE 20 BOOKS ARE SOLD!


ECHO POOL is an adult novel about my life in Thailand, Nebraska, Colorado, and my father.

THOSE WHO HEAR is a bit of fantasy which takes place all over the world, but begins in Denver.