Friday, October 15, 2010

WE are a WRAP






Levels of Death is the working ENGLISH title for this film. The best I could come up with. The Thai name is โครต โส or Kot So. It is actually in the Esson language. Anyway, the film is finished shooting and is in the editing and promotional stage. I am technically the writer, but actually was brought in half way through shooting to develop characters and more of a plot. I did what I could and enjoyed the process more than I could have imagined. I was able to bring in a number of great actors who shocked me with their talent. As the film is now it is about 30% in English and 70% in Thai and of course sub titles. I think the best part of this film was the TEAM WORK. It was a great project for combining a team of veteran Thai film makers with my team of international talent. I think we all hope this is the FIRST of MORE to come!