Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 22ND We Did IT

Dr. Jim, Sim, and Nan are pictured here just after the ceremony finished. Dr. Jim acted in my father's place.

I've been more than overwhelmed ("well you can't be more than overwhelmed, overwhelmed means overwhelmed") with all the good wishes from long distance, and the friends who traveled the distance to Chiang Dao and support Nan and I during our wedding. It was magical for us and I believe a lot of fun for everyone who came with us. I'll be traveling for a few days, but plan to create a link for wedding photos and so forth in about 1 week. If you were there your photo will be on the link, so stay tuned.
I'm not just the luckiest man in the world because of my beautiful and loving bride, but I'm the luckiest man in the world because of the kind of friends and family members I have beside me. Thanks for the calls, emails, cards, prayers, and thoughts. LOVE YOU ALL!