Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BOOKS ARE IN AMERICA

Sim at the temple of King Narisiwan -- who loved chickens.

Hello to all the Americans out there who are enjoying their summer. I really do miss the old USA in the summer time. It was a fabulous change of pace when it hit and everything slowed down and heated up!

A quick note of thanks to all of the American folks who have purchased my book on line. Really cool of you! The books have arrived at my mother's place in Kearney and they are being shipped to you directly. I would love to hear what you think about the book, and especially if you think you have spotted yourself or one of your friends in the book. Please hit me back with any reviews or comments!

And if you haven't purchased ECHO POOL yet, click the title above for a direct link to purchase it. Thanks again!