Friday, November 21, 2008

1st WEEKLY VIDEO of the WEEK


Hey, a few Siminoe.com fans, not that there are many or anything, but those that do check it out once in a while, have been asking me two questions. 1st why don't you offer movie reviews and suggestions, since you've been teaching script writing and movie analysis for 15 years. 2nd what was your musical preferences of the past and why did you listen to that crap?

So let me be honest, life in Thailand on a daily basis is sort of like that Twilight zone episode where the guy gets everything he wants all the time until he realizes maybe he is not in heaven. This is not a place with a lot of struggle, although politically things are heating up a bit. So I think I will try to sprinkle into my Thailand stories, some blasts from my past musically, and some film critics and suggestions. I know, everyone reviews movies, well yeah, but most of them are idiots.

So here is my first selection. A song that I absolutely loved in the 80's and a song that might remind you of the more energetic and somewhat innocent sounds of the 80's.

SO TURN IT UP and enjoy WALL OF VOODOO!