Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving in the United States










Nebraska
vs. Colorado

Series history (46-18-2)

It's Thanksgiving weekend in the United States, and although I am far away from the turkey, stuffing, beer, and football, I am very excited about the coming show down between my rebuilding Huskers and the hated Colorado Buffalo. My family is from Colorado, so this is not about hating one of the best states in the union. I love Colorado, it was my home for 12 years. But, I am a CSU fan when it comes to Colorado. The evil trust fund babies of the CU clan have long detested my midwestern rooted Huskers and this rancor has turned to a mutual dislike for most big red fans. 

We are not the big red of old, but with Bo coaching our current team it is obvious that we are going to rebuild and we are going to improve. I think the buffalo chips are headed for an old fashioned HUSKER thumping. 

I PREDICT SOME SERIOUS PAIN FOR BUFF FANS:

HUSKERS 45

Colorado 13