Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR PIG'S in ZEN



Happy New Years to all! It is the year of the Pig and on the populated side of the planet everyone is dusting off any relative they can trace back to China and taking them for dumplings and of course hoping secretly for that red envelope full of CASH! I have no Chinese relatives if you can believe that. I may be the only person in Thailand who can make this claim. Everyone else seems to be distantly or not so distantly Chinese. I am not sure exactly why Thai people want to be Chinese, but it is my opinion that it is because Gong Li is the greatest actress of our time and my personal favorite. I think I have had a crush on her for most of my adult life. Do not know her? Check her out here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gong_Li
Long Live the PIGS!