Thursday, February 15, 2007

I think my Blogging is Being Well Received


I know that my Blogging is going well, especially the http://www.siminoe.com/ because I have been getting some very nice emails letting me know how I'm doing and it would seem some of you are really enjoying my stuff. This was a great comment I recently received: I like your blogging a lot, except for all the words, there are just too many of them. Now I must say that this is not only an encouraging comment, but also a bit of damn good advice.

I am putting a photo of my office partner on this one, not just because she might have been the person who made this comment, but also because she has a very esthetically pleasing quality about her that just might get more people to notice my blog. Ajarn Linda speaks 7 languages fluently, but openly states that its best to keep writing, in any language, brief.