Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jonathon Siminoe To Work With Serene Design


Jonathon Siminoe the ThaiXpat writer has taken a position working with Serene Design. This company produces three magazines currently, but Jonathon will only be working on the English written Spa Association Magazine. The magazine is currently distributing 12,000 copies but with Serene Design taking this contract the hope is for growth.
Jonathon will be writing stories, assisting Spa Association members to write their press information, and editing the magazine's English. The magazine is bi-lingual, offering every article in both Thai and English.
"I am looking forward to this very new writing challenge. It's really just part time, but will be keeping me busy. I haven't written with journalistic style since my college days. " Jonathon said when he asked himself about the position. Despite the oddness of this one on self interview he went on to say, "all I can say is as an editor of a spa magazine I can foresee lots of visits to Thailand's ultimate resource: the spas, fine dining, and resorts of the Kingdom. "
A little practice for the journalism voice.